You need to raise and match your vibration to who it is you need to be in order to live the life you want.
THAT’s the way you grow and expand into who you truly are.
You raise your vibe.
Sounds simple enough, but what does that even look like in real life?
Let’s break down into steps (‘cause numbered lists are freakin’ awesome).
Here we go!
1. Get a clear idea of who you actually want to be. Obviously, it’s still going to be YOU, but it’s the YOU living the life on your dream board. How is that person spending their time? How are they feeling? (chances are it’s happy as fuck). Get right down to the details….what are they wearing, driving, eating…what does their body look like, who are they spending time with? This is the ultimate, high vibe version of YOU.
2. Take a really good look at your current life. How close is it to the one you envisioned in step one? Be honest. How big is that gap?
3. Go deeper and look at your daily rituals and habits…look at how you’re showing up in the world…look at your relationships…your health….look at what (and who) you’re doing in your spare time.
Are those things aligned with your ultimate vision of YOU?
FYI: It doesn’t matter if you’re not “there” yet…you’re always going to be growing so there’s no final destination. What matters is that you’re moving in the right direction…that you’re making choices, decisions, and actions based on who you want to be.
4. Check in and notice how you’re feeling based on the current actions you’re taking. Sure you can tell yourself you’re happy but if you’re not taking daily action to align yourself with the person in step numero uno, you’re kidding yourself. You’ll be frustrated, irritated, and stuck in the energy of “wanting”. And that leads to being super low vibe.
5. It’s time to close the gap between where you are currently, and where you want to be. It’s time to raise your vibration. There are two parts to this (god I love lists!!) .
a) You have to take care of your body. You are a physical being - made of energy. What you put into your body and how you take care of it WILL have a huge effect on the frequency you’re vibrating at. If you’re overdrinking, smoking, drugging, or binge eating Twinkies while you hold the couch down every night..…quit it. Feed your body real fucking food and exercise your little meat suit regularly. Chances are, the dream version of you is a healthy one correct? A healthy, functioning body is going to vibrate higher than a rundown, sluggish one.
b) You have to think and act like the version of YOU you’re aiming for. That person on your vision board has done things differently than what your current self has done. They’ve thought better thoughts (hooray for having a positive mindset) and taken better action. THIS is the most important part of keeping your vibration up - the mental game.
THIS is the “acting as if” thing you read about in all the new age books. In order to raise your vibe up to where it needs to be, you need to act and feel as if you’re already that super high vibe, most awesome version of you.
6. Now it’s just a matter of daily practice. Each and every day (moment really), you have the opportunity to stay at your current vibration, and continue living your current life (btw, if you’re honestly happy and content there - awesome. No need to change a thing). OR, you have the option of moving more fully into the highest vibe version of you by thinking and acting as if you already are that person.
This isn’t about pretending to be somebody different. This about being the version of YOU you were created to be. It’s about shifting your energy from where you are now, to where you want to be. Lower vibe to higher vibe.
It’s a process…a practice…and it never ends. Get clear on who you want to be, set intentions/goals to get you there and take action. You’re going to have to do things differently, probably get very uncomfortable, and move through a shit ton of fear and self-doubt along the way. You're going to have to shift from one energy into another. It’s simple but it’s not always easy.
This is what I help people with. I help people shift from one vibration to the higher one they need to be at in order to reach their goals and create the success they want.
If you know you’re ready for a shift, I have 3 spaces available in my 90 day 1:1 program beginning July 25th.
If you'd like to know more, send an email to email@example.com